Terms & Conditions
Red Rose Training (Bolton) Ltd.,
Terms and Conditions for the supply of training by Red Rose Training (Bolton) Ltd., (herein and after called Red Rose Training) are deemed to be accepted by the Client by the virtue of a booking or engagement of the services of Red Rose Training.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
- The client accepts responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and will not contravene any
duty or inspection imposed by law.
- It is the Client’s responsibility for the adequately insuring of all instructors supplied by Red Rose Training
against all employers’ liability and third party risk arising at their location or their specified training facility.
- We reserve the right to expel or not to admit individuals, without liability if, at our absolute discretion, their
behaviour is inconsistent with our reputation or conducive to the delivery of training.
- Each individual must inform us of any medical condition/s which may affect them or others whilst on course
and Red Rose Training undertake that all such information will be kept in confidence. In addition, it is the
responsibilities of each individual to take appropriate medical advice as to whether they are fit to participate
in the training.
- The Client will accept full responsibility for all statutory requirements placed upon a Client by the relevant
governing bodies and Acts including the maintenance and safety of the vehicles, plant machinery, lifting
equipment, protective clothing and all insurances including any loss, injury or damage sustained during the
course of training or arising out of the neglect and/or breach of statutory duty by the Client or in any other
- All fees/deposits are payable in sterling (unless otherwise specified) and must be paid to Red Rose Training
at the time of booking unless credit facilities have already been agreed in writing.
- All bookings, provisional or otherwise will remain ‘free to sell’ until the agreed fee/deposit has been paid.
- If Red Rose Training agrees to accept a non-refundable deposit to secure a course, the balance is payable
no later than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course or an earlier date, if required and agreed at
the time of booking.
- Red Rose Training reserve the right to alter the training dates, times, vehicles, instructors and venue at any
time as necessary with or without notice to the Client. Red Rose Training also reserve the right to amend
any quotations or fees as a result of any errors, omissions or external factors beyond our control (Test/Exam
Fees, VAT etc.,)
- Red Rose Training accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage to property or for any other loss,
including loss of earnings, profits or injury to persons arising directly or indirectly from any act or omissions of
Red Rose Training, irrespective of how this loss/damage was caused.
- Cancellation policy for training fees:-
Deposits are not refundable or transferable.
10% of course fee if cancelled with more than 14 days notice.
50% of course fee if cancelled with more than 7 days but less than 15 days notice.
100% of course fee if cancelled with 7 days notice or less.
Cancellation notice is calculated from the day the written notification is received by Red Rose Training to the
first day of the training.
Exam/Test fees may carry their own cancellation restrictions and will also be subjected to an administration
fee of 10% with a minimum charge of £25.
- If a driving test is cancelled by the Driving Standards Agency with 3 days or less notice due to bad weather
or lack of examiner, the Client will still remain liable for the full costs of the instructor and vehicle hire, as
originally booked. Whilst Red Rose training will arrange the refund of the test fee on behalf of the Client, it
will be the Client’s responsibility to recover any other costs and/or out of pocket expenses direct from the
Driving Standards Agency.
- Any unpaid cheques will incur a minimum administration fee of £25.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These terms and conditions can only be varied by a Director of Red Rose Training and such variance
confirmed in writing.
Red Rose Training (Bolton) Limited Company Registration No. 3474099 Registered Office: Europa Way, Stoneclough, Radcliffe, M26 1GG
VAT GB 693 7260 04 Telephone: 01204 864000 Fax: 01204 864002 Website: www.redrosetraining.co.uk