CSCS Green Labourer Card Course
Health & Safety in a Construction Environment Level 1 Award
- Legal responsibilities
- Injuries and ill-health in construction
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Working at height
- Moving vehicles and mobile plant
- Fire, electricity and confined spaces
- Manual handling
- Noise and vibration
- Hazardous substances
- Alcohol and drugs
- Health and safety signs
- Personal protective equipment
- Welfare facilities and personal hygiene
- Emergencies and first aid
- Reporting accidents and ill health
This is a popular route for anyone looking to obtain a CSCS Labourers (Green) Card.
The one day course can be for those who have entered, or are about to enter, the construction or civil engineering industry. The course gives delegates an awareness of health and safety and how it affects their daily role.
Qualifications/certification: Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment.