On Site Assessment Service—OSAT
• Profile/Skill Match
• Minimum of six months’ experience on category of plant
• Operating category of plant on site to be assessed
• Health and safety knowledge
• Witness testimonies completed by employer or supervisor
• On site practical assessment
Gaining the relevant NVQ/SVQ will allow you to progress through the CITB scheme and change from a Red Trained Operator card to a Blue competent Operator card. The Red Trained operator card expires after 2 years, during this time it is expected that you gain 300 hours experience and achieve a plant operations NVQ.
If your Red Card has expired in the last 12 months you can get an extension once you register for an NVQ.
If your Red Card expired over 12 months ago you need to complete both the NVQ and technical test per category.
Under current CPCS rules you cannot progress to a blue card without a relevant NVQ. The NVQ consists of 2 mandatory units and a minimum of 1 additional unit.
£599.00+ VAT plus £90 Registration Fee